SPECIALIST IN WORK AT HEIGHT
SPÉCIALISTE DES TRAVAUX EN HAUTEUR
The difficult access jobs are varied and require many specific skills. Thanks to its qualified staff and its proven working methods, GREEN UP can meet your expectations in various fields.
Our team counts among its technicians many trainers in work at height:
CQP1, CQP2, TOTC
IRATA 1, 2 and 3
Rolling and fixed scaffolding
Do not hesitate to consult us in the context of improving the skills of your technicians. We will be able to direct you to the training you are looking for.
As part of your missions, GREEN UP CONSULTING supports you on your study projects:
Drafting of Operating Procedures, Prevention Plan, PPSPS
Audit / Consulting
Management and purchase of PPE stocks
Organization of rope work
The main objective of rope access operations at Green Up is to ensure that a safe working system is maintained at all times.
The principles described below form the inalienable bases of our systemic approach to rope work.
Key elements of a safe work system include, at Green Up:
In addition to this, you need to know more about it.
1. The proper organization and planning of operational tasks by competent persons;
2. Use of trained and competent staff with appropriate levels of supervision;
3. The selection, maintenance, upkeep and provision of appropriate equipment for operators, including, of course, PPE for protection against falls from a height;
4. Adequate control of working methods (operating modes), through effective supervision of operational tasks:
Arrangements for the use of work equipment,
Provisions for emergency procedures,
· Permanent protection of operators and third parties.
5. The evolution of practices by setting up a continuous improvement process aimed in particular at improving working conditions, knowledge and practices (via Operating Modes).
10, rue de la République
Phone: +336 70 47 74 04
36, woippy road
Phone: +336 22 24 09 09
You can contact us using the form below: